- Reading 1: Daniel 9:4-10, Responsorial Psalm: Psalms 79:8-9, Responsorial Psalm: Psalms 79:11, Responsorial Psalm: Psalms 79:13, Gospel: Luke 6:36-38
- According to tradition, St. David was the son of King Sant of South Wales and St. Non. He was ordained a priest and later studied under St. Paulinus. Later, he was involved in missionary work and founded a number of monasteries. The monastery he founded at Menevia in Southwestern Wales was noted for extreme asceticism. David and his monks drank neither wine nor beer – only water – while putting in a full day of heavy manual labor and intense […]
Saint of The Day
Prayer Of The Day
- Father of us all, This meal is a sign of Your love for us: Bless us and bless our food, And help us to give you glory each day Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen!
Latest Vatican News
- Only days after the fatal attack on the Italian Ambassador, more civilians have since been massacred in the eastern province of the DRC.
- Pope Francis joins the Bishops of Nigeria in appealing for the release of 317 schoolgirls who were abducted in northwest Nigeria on Friday.
- On World Rare Diseases Day, Pope Francis recalls medical researchers and people suffering from rare diseases, as Cardinal Peter Turkson urges policymakers to guarantee their right to healthcare.
- The leaders of Mexico and the United States are seeking to kick off a new era in bilateral relations, with several high-profile meetings being held around the weekend to discuss topics related to migration.
- At the Angelus address on Sunday, Pope Francis reflects on the Transfiguration of Jesus, and urges Christians to turn our experience of prayer into a desire to carry hope to the world.
- The Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera releases excerpts from Don Marco Pozza’s new book-length interview with Pope Francis, in which he explores how doubts and crises of faith lead us deeper into the mystery of God.
News from KCCB
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at `http://www.kccb.or.ke/home/feed/`. This does not appear to be a valid RSS or Atom feed.